I do not have the files in a project or they are not found.
If you are working with a project that requires the installation of kokoapods, you will need:
- Open terminal and write “cd”
- Drag n dropp project folder to terminal and press enter (in the root directory should be a file “Podfile”)
- Write “pod install”
- Run and test project
I have a database error.
If you are using a previous version of our backend, you need to change:
- Open file database.php ( Application->config folder)
- Find $db[‘default’][‘dbdriver’] = ‘mysql’;
- Change to $db[‘default’][‘dbdriver’] = ‘mysqli’;
Run and test backend